Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my Trail Edition yesterday and joined the forum today. Other than a few minor things (cab heat, door plastics not fitting properly) I'm loving it so far. Been riding a RZR 800 until the front-diff imploded at the Buffalo Ranch over Labor Day and decided it was time to step up and play with the big boys.

Already got the 120 break-in miles done and she's going back to the dealer tomorrow for her first service. After that we are ready to rock. We love riding at Buckhorn, Frog Bayou, and the Buffalo Ranch and can't wait to see how the big Kawi performs.

Anywho if you're in NWA hmu if you wanna ride, we are usually available on Sundays or Sat nights.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just picked up my Trail Edition yesterday and joined the forum today. Other than a few minor things (cab heat, door plastics not fitting properly) I'm loving it so far. Been riding a RZR 800 until the front-diff imploded at the Buffalo Ranch over Labor Day and decided it was time to step up and play with the big boys.

Already got the 120 break-in miles done and she's going back to the dealer tomorrow for her first service. After that we are ready to rock. We love riding at Buckhorn, Frog Bayou, and the Buffalo Ranch and can't wait to see how the big Kawi performs.

Anywho if you're in NWA hmu if you wanna ride, we are usually available on Sundays or Sat nights. View attachment 791 View attachment 792
Congrats on your new Machine and welcome to the form. I’m in NWA as well I’ll hit you up sometime and we can hit the trails together.

·
Registered
38 Posts

Anywho if you're in NWA hmu if you wanna ride, we are usually available on Sundays or Sat nights. View attachment 791 View attachment 792
This special edition looks really good, congrats. I’m sure you will enjoy it. I’ve had my KRX for 5 months now and have absolutely zero regrets. I pampered it through the break in period and it’s been perfect since.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This special edition looks really good, congrats. I’m sure you will enjoy it. I’ve had my KRX for 5 months now and have absolutely zero regrets. I pampered it through the break in period and it’s been perfect since.
me too, knocked out the break-in miles yesterday and today riding backroads. Dropping it off tomorrow for the service then hopefully going to buckhorn next weekend for some proper flogging.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I’m down in Louisiana with a little different geography but I think these machines are the best all purpose available. Those little issues you mentioned are easy to remedy and you’ve probably already got some good ideas from other posts. For what it’s worth, I’ve had a Ninja and Kawasaki jet ski. This is my first sxs. I watched a ton of YouTube videos when I got it so I had a good idea if it’s capabilities. Haven’t come close to pushing its limits yet and it’s a blast just riding along while it eats!

·
Registered
241 Posts
On your trail edition with the factory mounted winch, where did they mount the winch relay at? Under dash, behind grill or under drivers seat near battery? Curious what gauge wire they ran too.?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On your trail edition with the factory mounted winch, where did they mount the winch relay at? Under dash, behind grill or under drivers seat near battery? Curious what gauge wire they ran too.?
not sure, I haven’t done anything other than knock out the 120 break-in miles and add a battery tender lead. Once i get it back from the first service I plan to do a little digging around.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I’d love to go ride buckhorn but I’m out of town for business and my flight doesn’t come in until late Friday. Also in the process of setting up for our overland Moab ride first week of October. Already pulled passenger seat for storage and all. Enjoy it out there!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I’d love to go ride buckhorn but I’m out of town for business and my flight doesn’t come in until late Friday. Also in the process of setting up for our overland Moab ride first week of October. Already pulled passenger seat for storage and all. Enjoy it out there!
View attachment 795
Nice

1 - 13 of 13 Posts