Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought these on the cheap from Amazon. $120 bucks shipped. Surprisingly pretty good. They do need some customizing which I will do later. I’m most likely going to add buttons on the inside of the door to snap in. Other than that, they are going to be great for the winter.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look good for the money. Might get ripped off where I ride most.

But cool deal for the people who don’t rub against as much trees, branches and stuff.
Yea I ride desert mostly. Don’t really see a whole bunch of trees and branches. Going to try this first and see if it helps with the cold, if not good then I’ll get the rear window too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The Kawasaki ones are 600! Holy shit that is crazy.
Yes, but they are much nicer and they open with the doors just like jeep upper doors. You can also unzip them in warmer weather. I have them and they work well, pricey but they work. My riding season is fall and winter so they have been a nice addition. With that being said, if these were available for $120 when I bought mine I may have taken a chance on these and just kept them rolled up in something and stored behind the seat on the warmer days.

·
Super Moderator
112 Posts
Yes, but they are much nicer and they open with the doors just like jeep upper doors. You can also unzip them in warmer weather. I have them and they work well, pricey but they work. My riding season is fall and winter so they have been a nice addition. With that being said, if these were available for $120 when I bought mine I may have taken a chance on these and just kept them rolled up in something and stored behind the seat on the warmer days.
Thanks for the info on the factory stuff.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
For $120 bucks it’s worth a shot. I think they’re going to work out great. In regards to getting in and out, it’s no big deal to unbutton them from the inside. (Based on my design). With no buttons there’s nothing to do but move it out of the way when you get in or out. And yes you can roll them up when not in use.

I think the best right now are the dirt warriors vault doors, but they are $1500 which is insane.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So with these really low-cost ones—how do you get in and out of the car? Undo the Velcro straps each time? It’s kinda hard to tell from the ad.
You just move it out of the way and go underneath it. I added buttons on the bottom because I didn’t like that all the air would blow directly in.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts