Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming from the Can Am side of the fence that has served me well, and looked for a tough trail rock climbing tank with a bit of bed space for my needs, did not need a duner speed demon X3 turbo, got close to pulling trigger on a RC turbo, your forum was a deciding factor. New owner of a Trail Model with UPS showing up daily LOL,Thanks to all and hoping this works out.

·
Registered
334 Posts
welcome aboard .. the aftermarket world is catching up with new items for the krx.. Was hooked on the Can am emblem myself and glad I made the change..

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
303 Posts
Welcome. I too made the switch this October to the krx from can am. I still own the can am it's the first turbo model tho not the x3. Needless to say it hasn't been pulled out of the barn since I bought the krx. I can't knock the can am it's still a great machine for being almost 6 years old now. But for the style of riding I do now the krx is a way better fit for me. I personally couldn't be more happy with it, (of course after a few accessories an upgrades) and the few small issues I've had the information I have gotten from this forum have really helped me solve them. Keep us posted on your thoughts of the krx side

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,478 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We are more than happy to help you spend your money. :)
You bought the perfect machine for trail riding and rock crawling. That's exactly what the KRX was built for, and it does it better than any other.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You bought the perfect machine for trail riding and rock crawling. That's exactly what the KRX was built for, and it does it better than any other.
Ha, add on's already here now and more to come, ride is getting harness installed at dealer and not home yet. Go figure.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the KRX world! Just finished installing my harnesses about 3 hrs ago. Went for a test drive... Lov Em!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Picked up today in my home shop unboxing a bunch of add-on's. slow building process a lot of adds and plastics to get off to make it look right. but WTF its winter time best time to build!!

·
Registered
2021 KRX1000
46 Posts
Scott we’ve got a big group heading to crossbar next weekend if you aren’t stuck at home holler. I’d like to see a trail version in person

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update, New Trail in my shop adding a bunch of goodies, crap once you get started it's like a kid in a candy store. UPS driver and me on first name basis by now. Loving the ride, have been playing with shock seetings and getting used to the machine and really enjoy the flexability in shock settings. Adding second fuse block this weekend for all the new goodies trying to figure a easy access point to mount it. thinking under the hood in center near firewall area. All in all great beast heading for Arkansas the try out the rocks next month so the goodies need to get done. Ride better by far, greater clearance and much less noise then the Can Am I just sold.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I dont get mine till Friday but think it will be perfect for me. Havent even driven one yet, just spent 2000 hours on the forums...and youtube looking at videos.... Rented an X3 Turbo DS at HMT brand new for (2) days a few weeks ago. It was great but not super comfortable and low to the ground (coming from a dirt bike) in terms of seating. Was still awesome first time SXS experience!!. thanks to everyone for input - I went KRX and I am sure I will be happy with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.