Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up our new Krx 1000 yesterday from AZKKT here in Tucson!! Great guys at the dealership. Will put my 20 hours on in the next two weeks and then start ripping! Been looking at past posts for recommendations, but would like to receive info on anything you think is a must. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,245 Posts
Just picked up our new Krx 1000 yesterday from AZKKT here in Tucson!! Great guys at the dealership. Will put my 20 hours on in the next two weeks and then start ripping! Been looking at past posts for recommendations, but would like to receive info on anything you think is a must. Thanks
Welcome to the forum.
The biggest "must have" after you buy your KRX is a large bank account. :ROFLMAO: No better way to relieve yourself of excess funds than to start accessorizing your new toy. We are more than happy here to help you spend your money.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,145 Posts
Absolute must is a roof

·
Registered
389 Posts
On the east coast a winch is a must. And like bob stated... a large bank account! I just bought mine last week.. picked up a roof today and just dropped 2200 on more accessories!

·
Registered
898 Posts
I'm in at about 8K in add ons! I have a list in case I ever need to claim in on insurance for theft or loss.

·
Registered
898 Posts
favorite mods:

PRP door and center console knee pads.
6 point harness.
Dirt Warrior glass windshield.
alum a-arm guards
premium roof with skylight
Tender Springs
winch
full bumpers
42" curved double row light bar.
and
and
and

·
Registered
548 Posts
$hit adds up don't it? Intercom, radios, headsets, nav tablet with mount, antennas, bye bye $2 K. Roof, winch, spare tire/wheel, shocks, windshield .......life is good in KRXville!

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
favorite mods:

PRP door and center console knee pads.
6 point harness.
Dirt Warrior glass windshield.
alum a-arm guards
premium roof with skylight
Tender Springs
winch
full bumpers
42" curved double row light bar.
and
and
and
Nice, how do you like your windshield? Do the vents leak in the rain? I need to have vents in the arizona heat and had a poly one on my last sxs which rattled too much.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,120 Posts
I need to have vents in the arizona heat
Trust me, you’re going to need to remove the windshield in the summertime. I only run mine in the spring and fall, then off it goes for the heat season.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,245 Posts
Nice, how do you like your windshield? Do the vents leak in the rain? I need to have vents in the arizona heat and had a poly one on my last sxs which rattled too much.
The Dirt Warriors windshield is about as good as it gets. The huge vents on the bottom let in enough air that you can feel the wind on your face and they break the dust vacuum. You can also see through them when open to eliminate the big blind spot. No rattles at all. The vents are not sealed, but any water that may get through is only going to be at the base, below the glass. I wouldn't use any other.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Dirt Warriors windshield is about as good as it gets. The huge vents on the bottom let in enough air that you can feel the wind on your face and they break the dust vacuum. You can also see through them when open to eliminate the big blind spot. No rattles at all. The vents are not sealed, but any water that may get through is only going to be at the base, below the glass. I wouldn't use any other.

View attachment 2596
Thanks!

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
590 Posts
Also...how'd you figure that out lol
you had said in the video you were in ohio and wanted a green one. I think you said something similar on a post you made. Something else stuck out too but I can’t recall what. I watch way too much youtube. Lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts