Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on getting some new sub-forums up here. Hopefully they will help to sort out different topics and make specific information easier to find.
Once they are up, lets all make an effort to post topics in the appropriate forums.
With our membership growing daily, and every post typically going in new members or General discussion, things get a bit "crowded". This should help this forum be more user friendly.
Bob

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
245 Posts
The only feedback I have is get rid of the recommended tab. I use mostly mobile. I go to notifications to see if there are any responses on topics I’ve interacted with. Then browse each topic individually of interest. Recommended has a strange algorithm.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've never accessed the site on a mobile device. I don't know that the "recommended for you" page is an option. I will look into it and see if anything can be done about it.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
245 Posts
I've never accessed the site on a mobile device. I don't know that the "recommended for you" page is an option. I will look into it and see if anything can be done about it.
One other thing. The ADS are killing the site. Lately I can’t even post without a bunch of redirects loading. Along with surveys.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay folks, the new sub forums are up and ready to use.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts