Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
put new shift knob on today, hated stock knob. Too tall and dull. Got this from Amazon 20 bucks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that one, its pretty cool, I had to modify shaft to make mine fit. That one looks like it just slips over then put the screw back in. If you do it you have to pull up on the stock one pretty hard after you take screw out of the side.

·
Registered
27 Posts
92E3E228-E495-4386-BE6B-809419A30588.jpeg

check out viper machine on Instagram he makes some cool billet accessories for the krx. Center dash piece, shift knob and tow hook

·
Registered
27 Posts
They are awesome people! That is my dealer! They are in Vernal, UT. You won’t find better people than Rick and Becky!
I failed to mention that. I’ve talked to both of them over the phone and they are super nice people. They also make tow hooks for the krx but if you have the rear bumper the tow hook will not fit. Rick said he was working on a new one because he had run into that problem.

·
Registered
27 Posts
shift knob $55
Dash piece $99
Tow hook was 2 for $89
I have one tow hook that I’ll give someone I had it cerakoted black and red and I have the center dash piece if someone wants that I’ll sell for $50 only because I’m going to do the hiphonics stereo

·
Registered
284 Posts
shift knob $55
Dash piece $99
Tow hook was 2 for $89
I have one tow hook that I’ll give someone I had it cerakoted black and red and I have the center dash piece if someone wants that I’ll sell for $50 only because I’m going to do the hiphonics stereo
I will take the dash piece from ya.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
245 Posts
shift knob $55
Dash piece $99
Tow hook was 2 for $89
Do you know what they’re selling the license plate holder and front winch block off plate for?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts