Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
Lets welcome Speedyg to the forum staff.
I added Speedyg to the moderating staff to help keep this forum running as smooth as possible.
Another set of eyes to help watch over things is always helpful, as well as to hopefully always have eyes on the forum when one is unable to be here, for whatever the reason. There is a lot of cleanup work that takes place behind the scenes pretty much on a daily basis.
You all have been great, so lets keep this place running smooth.

Thanks,
Bob

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,116 Posts
Hey folks,
Lets welcome Speedyg to the forum staff.
I added Speedyg to the moderating staff to help keep this forum running as smooth as possible.
Another set of eyes to help watch over things is always helpful, as well as to hopefully always have eyes on the forum when one is unable to be here, for whatever the reason. There is a lot of cleanup work that takes place behind the scenes pretty much on a daily basis.
You all have been great, so lets keep this place running smooth.

Thanks,
Bob
That guy?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If anyone is offended by post #10, let me know and I will delete it. It is truly meant only in jest. :)

·
Registered
2014 T2 SE, 2021 KRX 1000 TE
77 Posts
I wish I had a green one, I ended up having to settle for black, gray camo, and yellow one.

·
Registered
894 Posts
If Speedy is a now a "super moderator", doesn't that make BobX2 a super duper moderator? I can read an org chart.

Speedy is a noob in training? 90 day probation period and he had to pass a pee test?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts