Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into buying a krx that has around 900 miles and searching through the forum I’ve seen quite a few engine problems. I know that these forums tend to draw people that have issues trying to find a fix but please make me feel better telling me that they are good machines. Right now we have 2 750 brute force 4 wheelers and an 800 teryx4. I’m really excited about trying the krx.

·
Registered
2021 Blue
140 Posts
Welcome. Alleged clutch issues made me wary about buying a KRX a few months ago. Turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought, but the caveat is that all machines of this nature will have the occasional problem. I've not heard of any chronic engine problems with the KRX. Like everything else, you need to keep up its maintenance. I bought a 2021 in July and haven't looked back.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
I think you answered your own question. There’s so many without problems but we only read or hear about the problems.

Reactions: BobX2

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,663 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Forums and social media are where folks like to air out their complaints. If you base purchases solely on what you read online, you would never buy anything. :) You also rarely hear the back story behind many issues. The KRX is a solid machine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts