Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. New member here. I just picked up a 21 KRX about an hour ago. This forum was the deciding factor in which machine I bought. I come from a 2016 Wolverine and from Wolverineforums.com. Jraoffroad is a member there too and his opinion gave me the final push. I’m super excited to get into this thing. Time to start ordering accessories.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
464 Posts
Hey bud I’m Paul65 over there and Jraoffroad’s opinion on the KRX meant a lot to me too. I kept my Wolverine X2 and added the same ‘21 blue KRX on 1/14/21. Congratulations on your new ride! I just hit the 120 mile mark (14.6 hours) on mine and I’m doing the first service this weekend. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good color choice. What part you out of? I'm from the dayton area.
I’m in the Akron area. I was going to go with the trail edition but changed my mind and went blue. I come from 10 years of Yamaha blue. The KRX matches my Grizzly nicely. Lol.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounding like you'll need that blade Monday or Tuesday.
Yeah, and I’m on 3rd shift the next 2 nights. Should be fun driving 35 miles to and from the airport in the snow. Hopefully by the time I wake up Tuesday afternoon it will all be over and I can plow and be done. I’m off for 5 days after that. Assembly days and hopefully getting the first riding miles in Saturday.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sounds better then 325 miles a day with a light or empty trailers the whole time. Akron to Columbus 10k load, Columbus to Mansfield empty and then back to Akron with 500-5000 lbs. I'm still debating to set up to plow or not. The weather hasn't been right very often lately.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds better then 325 miles a day with a light or empty trailers the whole time. Akron to Columbus 10k load, Columbus to Mansfield empty and then back to Akron with 500-5000 lbs. I'm still debating to set up to plow or not. The weather hasn't been right very often lately.
My Grandpa used to drive truck in the mid 60’s. He had so many stories he would tell about going to Columbus and Cincinnati in the winter hauling coils of steel before the interstates made getting there easy.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,447 Posts
What fender flares are those on the front?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What fender flares are those on the front?

JBS Performance. $79 plus shipping. Easy install. They hook on to your existing push pins and add 3 more. He has a youtube video on the install. If you get them, be sure to watch to the end so you realize they didn’t screw up the drilling. Lol. I was mad until I realized I started with the wrong pin.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,447 Posts
That's a good price. Those are very similar to the AJ's flares I have on mine. Yours just extend further forward than what mine do. Looks like the coverage is pretty much the same in terms of mud and splash protection, and they attach the same as well. Good products and I am very pleased with mine.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That's a good price. Those are very similar to the AJ's flares I have on mine. Yours just extend further forward than what mine do. Looks like the coverage is pretty much the same in terms of mud and splash protection, and they attach the same as well. Good products and I am very pleased with mine.
yeah, they seem pretty decent. I saw your post about just running the fronts. I really like the look of the tire sticking out but I don’t want to get pelted with stuff. I’m going to copy your front bumper light bar and rear pod setup too. My tail light guards should arrive this weekend.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts