Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I originally placed an order for a Polaris General XP4 on 2/2/21 with an original 4-8 week estimate that got pushed to April, then to May, and then to June. At that point I cancelled it and had my dealer return $5k worth of accessories I had ordered and rolled it into a blue KRX 1000. Do not trust Polaris at this point and with the amount of orders they couldn't care less.

It may not have the initial punch of the Polaris, but it will be smoother for other riders to operate and hopefully way less parts to worry about fixing. To make up for the 4 seats I ordered a CFORCE 600 Touring instead.

What are some must have accessories on the KRX? I ordered the color matched roof and will be adding front and rear windshields and a winch.

·
Registered
635 Posts
knee pads for center console and doors, 6 point harness.

do a search on my name, I've got a pretty good list of photos in different post of my build.

·
Registered
150 Posts
A winch, snatch block and a D ring, she’s a heavy girl. I have seen it take several machines to pull out one very stuck krx when no one had a winch.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
knee pads for center console and doors, 6 point harness.

do a search on my name, I've got a pretty good list of photos in different post of my build.
Those knee pads are a great idea, thanks! I'll check your stuff out.

A winch, snatch block and a D ring, she’s a heavy girl. I have seen it take several machines to pull out one very stuck krx when no one had a winch.
Winch is definitely a must order. I do have a recovery kit already with soft shackles, regular shackles, tree saver, etc.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello,

I originally placed an order for a Polaris General XP4 on 2/2/21 with an original 4-8 week estimate that got pushed to April, then to May, and then to June. At that point I cancelled it and had my dealer return $5k worth of accessories I had ordered and rolled it into a blue KRX 1000. Do not trust Polaris at this point and with the amount of orders they couldn't care less.

It may not have the initial punch of the Polaris, but it will be smoother for other riders to operate and hopefully way less parts to worry about fixing. To make up for the 4 seats I ordered a CFORCE 600 Touring instead.

What are some must have accessories on the KRX? I ordered the color matched roof and will be adding front and rear windshields and a winch.

Where are you located? I'm down in CDA and have a KRX that I'm picking up Tuesday. Up for a ride?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are you located? I'm down in CDA and have a KRX that I'm picking up Tuesday. Up for a ride?
Oh man I wish, I'm at home in Seattle now, but I'll be headed over there April 21st to pick mine up in Post Falls and be around Priest for a week or so. I'll be spending a lot of time over there this year working on a renovation so we should definitely meet up for a ride somewhere!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh man I wish, I'm at home in Seattle now, but I'll be headed over there April 21st to pick mine up in Post Falls and be around Priest for a week or so. I'll be spending a lot of time over there this year working on a renovation so we should definitely meet up for a ride somewhere!
Heck ya, my friend. DM me and I'll give you my number.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to everyone for the ideas and help! And thank you to Bobx2 for pushing me over the edge and cancelling the Polaris. Love this thing.

Was only able to put about 80 miles on it from when I took delivery Wednesday to Sunday as I spent most the time working on the cabin.

Here are a few photos, was even able to test out the winch....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hello,

Beer Cooler.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hello,

First is a pv3, then a metal roof, and front mudguards. Then a rear view mirror. And some kind of windshield. About then some new clutch weights should be in line. And your right about poelaris being not trusted. Only mistake you really made is not getting the Kawasaki green color krx.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts