Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a dumb question... Just bought the KRX and have not had a chance to get it out except for off the trailer and ride it down the street. The question I have is that it seems the RPM's are high while driving is this just something with the transmission setup? all settings are in high gear, I had it up to about 25 and it just seemed like it wasn't dropping in RPM's. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
37 Posts
With the CVT transmission it doesn't shift so it will run at a higher rpm. I watched Big Pine Motorsport do a top end test on a KRX. The rpms stayed consistent with what your describing. Mine is the same at about 25 mph it was about 5k

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the CVT transmission it doesn't shift so it will run at a higher rpm. I watched Big Pine Motorsport do a top end test on a KRX. The rpms stayed consistent with what your describing. Mine is the same at about 25 mph it was about 5k

1 - 3 of 3 Posts