Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone new guy here from Maryland Have a 21 Trail Edition 4 hrs and 32 miles. Already have issues with drivers seat not locking properly anyone else have seat problems.

·
Registered
54 Posts
This is one area that Kawasaki went cheap real cheap on in my opinion, Did you ever remove the seat yet? If you did the lever is spring loaded n you have to position the lever correctly before you bolt the base/frame back on the seat mount, If you didnt is it dirty/muddy under seat maybe just a cleaning will help or like BigParm asked is the handle just stuck?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s that the seat has a lot of play in it the handles seems to work like it should but the seat wiggles around everything seems to be tight. I agree with hulk Kawasaki didn’t spend any money on quality seats they are as flimsy as can be Already looking for a better seat and mount even if I have to take the seats from our race car. At least I will know it will stay in place if I get into an accident.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Mine also has alot of play. When I 1st bought I would slide off the seat to get out n the seat would pop off. The seat is a POS for sure but I got used to it and it stays on now when I get out lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts