Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
New member here, bought my KRX Friday. I’ve been browsing the forums all weekend. Lots of good info here glad to be a part of the community. View attachment 4329
Awesome, I’m in the CenLa area. We’re a little limited on places to ride around here, so I’m curious to hear what you think. KRX s are just too wide to get into state parks or national forests. Anyway, welcome to the community!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, I’m in the CenLa area. We’re a little limited on places to ride around here, so I’m curious to hear what you think. KRX s are just too wide to get into state parks or national forests. Anyway, welcome to the community!
Well hello neighbor! I bought mine at Loewer. Yeah I thought about buying a narrow trail machine but the KRX was what I wanted. I figured everywhere I rode was going to be about an hour away, Sicily Island or Sabine. Some of my SXS friends I think are planning a trip to Sabine but I think that’s mostly mud. I’m really looking forward to taking the KRX to the park at Sicily Island.

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy, CageWRX Sport cage, 33" System 3 RT320's
107 Posts
National forest is all I ride with my KRX and I've never had a too wide issue.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well hello neighbor! I bought mine at Loewer. Yeah I thought about buying a narrow trail machine but the KRX was what I wanted. I figured everywhere I rode was going to be about an hour away, Sicily Island or Sabine. Some of my SXS friends I think are planning a trip to Sabine but I think that’s mostly mud. I’m really looking forward to taking the KRX to the park at Sicily Island.
Sicily Island is a perfect place for a KRX, I’m ready to make a trip back myself. If you want to go sometime, I’ve got a commercial drone and FAA Drone Pilot license. We can make some good HD videos out there. I will post a link this evening of a video I made a few weeks ago in Colfax to give you an idea of the quality.

·
Registered
84 Posts
National forest is all I ride with my KRX and I've never had a too wide issue.
In Louisiana? We’ve got a limit on width, I believe it’s 60” and they have posts at the entrances you have to be able to drive between. If you’re too wide, you don’t get in.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Unfortunately Louisiana National Forest (Kisatchie) is restricted to 50” wide.
In Louisiana? We’ve got a limit on width, I believe it’s 60” and they have posts at the entrances you have to be able to drive between. If you’re too wide, you don’t get in.
Just saw TimB’s response. He’s right, 50” is the limit.
Dang that sucks, I'm in AR and I believe it's 72" here. My KRX fits through the gates anyway, barely. There's always a bypass around the gates here too, and nobody cares. Sorry for you cajun folk, just come north a bit 🤪

Reactions: TimB

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dang that sucks, I'm in AR and I believe it's 72" here. My KRX fits through the gates anyway, barely. There's always a bypass around the gates here too, and nobody cares. Sorry for you cajun folk, just come north a bit 🤪
I’ve been wanting to go up to Arkansas. Now that I know about the parks up there, I’ll have to make the trip, thanks for the info!

·
Registered
107 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts