Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm benne got my krx new back in April.
Got almost a 1000 miles on it now. Only done a couple things to it but the snow ball is rolling!
Just got back from black river fall WIS. put on 350 miles up there. Aota good times. Any who looking to do some more stuff and live with this big green girl awhile. And any info is always the respected. I added to the stock cage and fabed my mirrors too. My next instal is gona be a alternator from kawi. then lights and winch. Once I land the winch mount plate I can fab my front bumper. And after the alternator I can also start work on my light cage...kinda going for more a desert racing deal instead of cabs and stuff ( I got 2 jeeps for that ) I'm after the lean and mean....kinda.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,464 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
118 Posts
Nice work on the stock cage.

Show some pictures from the rear.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can when later tonight. It's still not 100 percent done I'd like to continue the rear out the back to hang a spare off of. Plus I'm waiting to but the 1.75" harness bar in cus I'd like to see where the seats land.

I did order the aluminum to fab the top today tho !

·
Registered
2021 Trail Edition, Shock Therapy, CageWRX Sport cage, 33" System 3 RT320's
187 Posts
Looks good! Welcome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Soooo......I chose tabes to mount the roof.

I'm going with my flat black bullet cap nuts.
I pondered u bolts. I pondered tiging a square mount point to the lid to bolt to, and keep the top seemless.
If it were a customer I prob would of done that... depending on there needs.

I'm functional over form.....I get off on race cars. All types !

So tabs and aluminum. I'm mean really how often am I gonna take the lid off. I got a 2 jeeps for that.

And if someone is curious I got 250 dollars in materials cage and lid pluse 20 feet of 1.5 dom for my spare tire carrier. 🙂

Attachments

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
118 Posts
Nice! I like the roof.

With all this cool stuff you are adding, you will probably be adding better tender springs soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got 25ish lbs added In weight. I'm not a fan of putting any extra up top. Been trying to keep It on a diet asuch as possible. I like weight down low.
For the weable wooble factor ahh

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
But iv been looking at the tender spring literature. I was actually thinking of taking some of the preload off. To take care of some off the bucking in the woops.

I can really be wrong and I hop someone corrects me but when I adjust the compression harder. The rebound adjust too. When what I really want is to just adjust the rebound. So the spring isn't pogoing me off the third woop

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess what I'm asking, is the fox podium a fixed rebound ? Or is adjusting the compression, adjusting the rebound too ?

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
118 Posts
Far as I know, we only have compression adjustment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts