2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,462 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Where is this trail?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,462 Posts
This is at the dotsero crater. On the western slope about 20 miles east of Glenwood springs.
Interesting. I've never heard of that. I lived in Rifle and Silt for nearly four years while working in Glenwood Canyon building the interstate through there, and lived in Eagle for a short time while building the control building for the tunnels at Hanging Lake. Never heard of the Dotsero Crater. I would assume it's north off of Colorado River Rd.?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Interesting. I've never heard of that. I lived in Rifle and Silt for nearly four years while working in Glenwood Canyon building the interstate through there, and lived in Eagle for a short time while building the control building for the tunnels at Hanging Lake. Never heard of the Dotsero Crater. I would assume it's north off of Colorado River Rd.?
Yes that's correct. I've lived in western Colorado my whole life and didn't know it was there. Lol. Pretty fun riding in area for early spring, pretty dry and dusty area.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,462 Posts
Okay. Found it on google earth. Looks like it might be worth checking out sometime.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts