Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Blue
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, people actually live here. Yeah, there's a cornfield right across the road. Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa. Thirty minutes ago I would have introduced myself as a forum lurker. Since then, a nearby dealer made me a deal I couldn't refuse on a blue 2021. Despite my concerns over the clutch issue, there were a few points that persuaded me to pull the trigger: 1) Kawasaki is standing behind their product. 2) It looks fairly easy and accessible to service. 3) The no BS input from this forum. 4) It will have anything I can throw at it for lunch, and 5) My neighbor has a Mule.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
All right!

I’m looking forward to hearing more from you!

·
Registered
2021 Blue
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brought it home today.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
Great!!! You will enjoy it!

Be sure and post back the results of your ride with your neighbor with the Mule. :)

·
Registered
2021 Blue KRX
86 Posts
Nice! I can’t hardly wait till mine comes home

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
80 Posts
Looking good, and just like mine. And yet to be dirty! I bought it before heading North for the rest of the summer, as I was afraid that when I got back there would be none in stock. Might watch this video about strapping to the trailer.

·
Registered
2021 Blue
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, Snoking. Informative video. I did note, after the fact, that there's tie down info towards the end of the owner's manual. Ultimately, I'll get some hefty D rings on the trailer and strap the tires. Fortunately I didn't have far to go, but that doesn't mean anything. Safety first.

Reactions: BobX2

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
80 Posts
Thanks, Snoking. Informative video. I did note, after the fact, that there's tie down info towards the end of the owner's manual. Ultimately, I'll get some hefty D rings on the trailer and strap the tires. Fortunately I didn't have far to go, but that doesn't mean anything. Safety first.
I put Erickson E-track on my Primo trailer for my Can Am Spyder three wheeler. Big straps tie down the three tires. I just did 1450 miles with the Spyder on the trailer, and in the rear view mirror I can see it ride on it own suspension when hitting big bumps in the road. I like their setup a lot.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
Definitely better to strap the tires but I’ve used ST’s method with success.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts