Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well our current vehicle motor burnt and i told the wife the next unit we buy is going to be the krx. Well i got her to stop at local dealer while we out Friday and put a deposit in on 2021 trail edition. Waiting for windshield, wiper and other parts to be installed before taking delivery, should pick up by Oct. 8
needless to say we are excited to get back out on the trails and ride in a new beast.

·
Registered
2021 blue Krx, kawi front and rear bumpers, 5500lb warn axon winch, rugged radio and comm.
22 Posts
Well our current vehicle motor burnt and i told the wife the next unit we buy is going to be the krx. Well i got her to stop at local dealer while we out Friday and put a deposit in on 2021 trail edition. Waiting for windshield, wiper and other parts to be installed before taking delivery, should pick up by Oct. 8 View attachment 5197 needless to say we are excited to get back out on the trails and ride in a new beast.
welcome to the forum. You’re going to enjoy your new machine. The Krx is a very capable buggy, I’ve enjoyed mine so far.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I love the trail looks n what it comes with!!! CONGRATS on ur new ride n l am sure ur going to love it!!! And welcome to the KRX family.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Day one 67 miles of slow going break in miles yesterday. Handles very well and rides great, like a cadillac compared to the yxz, well before Weller did the shocks but sadly that rides motor failed and will have to wait. Finish our breaking it in today and complete my first service by tomorrow. Then we will be heading up to the Pryor mountains to see how the trails are with a little snow up there. This was what we call exploring our front yard and our backyard is heading into Pryor mountains. Can’t wait for rear window and other items to arrive but this thing is going to be a lot of fun. And the shot with the mountains in background with krx are the Beartooth range and the other shot of just snow capped mountains are the Pryor’s.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And what’s the deal with a two seater machine with 4 cup holders? Like that way you don’t have to say hold my beer, watch this? Two more and could have had a six pack 🤣🤣

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
Here's your six pack!

In WV in July it was brutal trying to keep a bottle of water "drinkable" in the cab of the KRX. So I bought this cup holder for the passenger grab handle after I returned. It's still hot on our rides here in NC and I had the pleasure of testing this. I can say, the bottle of water didn't get hot. It didn't get cold, but it stayed "cold as the weather", as my beloved father in law used to say. So if you just have $40 burning a hole in your pocket - or you hate hot water in July - here's a solution. I'm sure stowing a bottle or two of water in a door or roof bag would be the same.

NOTE: this does limit how far the passenger grab handle can be inserted or pushed back into the dash. If you go too far, you cannot open the glove box because it hits the cup holder. So if your passenger requires the grab handle to be fully inserted away from their belly this cup holder WILL NOT WORK if you also want to open the glove box.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
And technically there are five cup holders on a stock machine. The passenger door has one that is missing from the driver door. I do not understand why we didn't get one on the driver door - that would have been the six pack from the factory.

Reactions: Gibbster

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's your six pack!

In WV in July it was brutal trying to keep a bottle of water "drinkable" in the cab of the KRX. So I bought this cup holder for the passenger grab handle after I returned. It's still hot on our rides here in NC and I had the pleasure of testing this. I can say, the bottle of water didn't get hot. It didn't get cold, but it stayed "cold as the weather", as my beloved father in law used to say. So if you just have $40 burning a hole in your pocket - or you hate hot water in July - here's a solution. I'm sure stowing a bottle or two of water in a door or roof bag would be the same.

NOTE: this does limit how far the passenger grab handle can be inserted or pushed back into the dash. If you go too far, you cannot open the glove box because it hits the cup holder. So if your passenger requires the grab handle to be fully inserted away from their belly this cup holder WILL NOT WORK if you also want to open the glove box.

View attachment 5558
And if one cannot move the seat back far enough to clear the the belly, then said person would not need a cup/beer holder 🤣🤣🤣

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,382 Posts
And what’s the deal with a two seater machine with 4 cup holders? Like that way you don’t have to say hold my beer, watch this? Two more and could have had a six pack 🤣🤣
Front are for coffee the back is for water lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's your six pack!

View attachment 5558
And that would make it a seven pack then with that drivers door holder i forgot about. I don’t tend to ride in the passenger seat much 🤪

1 - 13 of 13 Posts