Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 KRX 1000. Can-Am Maverick Max 1000
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a KRX and i am selling my 2015 Can-am max. I have been pleased with my Maverick with the exception of going slow in the rocks. I hope the KRX is going to do so much better. The Maverick was very stable, fast, nimble, dependable and also carried 4 people. This will be a change for sure.

Was hoping to find more KRX owners in the NV / Nor Cal area to set up some rides. Overnite rides are awesome also.

Some ideas:
Cabin under the rock
La Port ghost towns
Bodie/Bridgeport
Virginia City
Walker river Resort

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome aboard Airtoy and congratulation on your new KRX! The crawl mode should be really handy for you. What made you decide to switch from Can-Am?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats on the KRX.

Kawi has impressed me a lot with their non-sport end of UTV's and Side-by-Sides and the specs are on point, so i'm sure this will be all we need. Aside of course from upgrades they plan for (I hope).

Feel free to post pics.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just purchased a KRX and i am selling my 2015 Can-am max. I have been pleased with my Maverick with the exception of going slow in the rocks. I hope the KRX is going to do so much better. The Maverick was very stable, fast, nimble, dependable and also carried 4 people. This will be a change for sure.

Was hoping to find more KRX owners in the NV / Nor Cal area to set up some rides. Overnite rides are awesome also.

Some ideas:
Cabin under the rock
La Port ghost towns
Bodie/Bridgeport
Virginia City
Walker river Resort
welcome.. not too many people know where bass camp is.. or what your calling cabin under the rock.. camped out there once.. I also sold my can am and traded up for krx.. with you would like also to put a krx ride together.. pm me I heard Patterson is already passable.. have toyhauler will travel. ...im in call it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts