Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in north central NC. I don’t want to ship but if someone is local they can get it. 100$.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
474 Posts
That’s a heck of a deal! I’m interested but it’s a 400 mile trip. The key is local.

My understanding is the Kawasaki half accomodates the wiper plus it’s tinted plus it’s HARD COATED.That’s my understanding I did not confirm.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,253 Posts
That’s a heck of a deal! I’m interested but it’s a 400 mile trip. The key is local.

My understanding is the Kawasaki half accomodates the wiper plus it’s tinted plus it’s HARD COATED.That’s my understanding I did not confirm.
Huh? Why would you need a wiper on a half windshield? 🤔

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
474 Posts
The Kawasaki half windshield is the only one I know of that accommodates the wiper arm shaft. Plus it’s tinted and hard coated.

My machine has a glass windshield with the Kawasaki electric wiper. To run my SuperATV half windshield I obviously remove the full windshield and the wiper arm. The shaft for the wiper arm sticks out. I run the SuperATV half windshield on top of the shaft, leaving a gap all the way across at the bottom. I haven’t gotten around to cutting a place for the shaft.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,253 Posts
The Kawasaki half windshield is the only one I know of that accommodates the wiper arm shaft. Plus it’s tinted and hard coated.

My machine has a glass windshield with the Kawasaki electric wiper. To run my SuperATV half windshield I obviously remove the full windshield and the wiper arm. The shaft for the wiper arm sticks out. I run the SuperATV half windshield on top of the shaft, leaving a gap all the way across at the bottom. I haven’t gotten around to cutting a place for the shaft.
Oh I got ya now. There’s a opening for the permanently mounted windshield wiper arm, so the half windshield fits over/around it.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,379 Posts

That’s the beauty of having a vented glass. It stays on permanently.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts