Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would share some pictures of my new grill and intake covers. I ordered them from razor edge designs.
They are well made and the neon yellow matches perfect!

Thanks Trooper for the inspiration.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great!!! Austin does great work.
Yes he does!
I would have gotten one of his tailgates if I didn't already have the Super ATV one.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: JTW

Registered
I need a bigger garage. But we are paying off the wife鈥檚 student loans first.

Also what kinda tail gates does this fella make?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need a bigger garage. But we are paying off the wife鈥檚 student loans first.

Also what kinda tail gates does this fella make?
Here's a picture from his website, razoredgedesign.net

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lmao... THIS!! Preach it!!
It's probably a good thing it's not bigger otherwise I'd go broke trying to fill with more toys馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
It's probably a good thing it's not bigger otherwise I'd go broke trying to fill with more toys馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Mine is 40x60 and I鈥檓 about to add 24鈥 additions on both sides. I feel your pain. Boats and my trailers either have to sit outside or there鈥檚 not enough room to fart between all the stuff crammed in it.

Registered
My shop is 22500 sq ft. it houses a CNC machine shop though....not much room left over for my toys! LOL! :sneaky:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mine is only 32' X 42" with a 500 square foot man cave/storage loft.
I'm wanting to do a 20'X42' addition.

Registered
Hey Steve, I like the covers, they look good on the machine. But where did u get that flag on the rear. Thats also pretty cool. 馃憤

Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
I thought I would share some pictures of my new grill and intake covers. I ordered them from razor edge designs.
They are well made and the neon yellow matches perfect!

Thanks Trooper for the inspiration. View attachment 1385 View attachment 1385 View attachment 1386 View attachment 1386 View attachment 1387 View attachment 1388 View attachment 1385 View attachment 1387 View attachment 1388
He is making us a custom set frog skin covers and grill. Just made the payment today. Can't wait to get them on!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Reactions: SLVRBULLET40

Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.