Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm recently retired and moved to sunny Arizona. Wife and I used to ride quads a number of years ago and decided to take the plunge into SxS's since we spend so much time here off-roading in our 4Runner. We picked out a green 2021 KRX 1000 and are having the recreation and protection packages added. We'll be picking it up in about 10 days give-or-take. Can't wait to explore all that Arizona has to offer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm recently retired and moved to sunny Arizona. Wife and I used to ride quads a number of years ago and decided to take the plunge into SxS's since we spend so much time here off-roading in our 4Runner. We picked out a green 2021 KRX 1000 and are having the recreation and protection packages added. We'll be picking it up in about 10 days give-or-take. Can't wait to explore all that Arizona has to offer.
Welcome. There is a ton of great information on here.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,117 Posts
Hi Brent, if you ever want to ride up in northern AZ, give me a shout. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Rob. I might just do that come summer when it gets really hot down here. I'm about 30 minutes south of Tucson and while the weather is perfect right now come June/July it'll be pushing 110+ and then it's either go north or go in the mountains. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome, from Payson.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,237 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Don't know how you Arizona guys do it. I still enjoy all four seasons too much to go south, and summer weather down there is just way to hot for me. (might change my mind if we get the 2-3' of snow predicted this weekend...) 😄

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well after 50-some years of 9 months of gray, drizzle and rain in Seattle it was a pretty easy decision to come down here. Seattle doesn't really have 4 full seasons. It's pretty much one or more different kinds of rain daily from mid-October through early April and then you get the occasional nice day here or there until "summer" hits around mid-July. Then you have through Labor Day of good weather until fall hits in early September and the rain with it.

We've only been through 1 summer here but when those 100+ days came we simply stayed indoors or in the pool for the most part. Not a lot different than stay indoors during the rain except it doesn't last for months on end. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts