Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I’ve been looking at the KRX for a couple months now. My local dealer had a few in stock so I made a deal on a blue 2021. I pick it up Tuesday after work

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Post some pictures when you get it picked up.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
685 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I picked it up Tuesday. I haven’t taken any pictures yet, been too busy playing in the mud and snow. I’m trying to figure out where I like shocks set at. Most of my riding is around my house. I’m surround by old logging and forest service roads. I have quite a variety of terrain from high speed flat trails to mild rock climbing. I have tried full hard and full soft. The most noticeable difference is the amount of body roll at higher speeds. If anyone has any suggestions on how to set this up, I would like to hear them. Btw, when choosing Kawasaki over all the others I knew I was getting the biggest beefiest and heaviest machine out there so I expected the power to be low. I also knew I was getting the most comfortable. I am not disappointed at all. The ride is great and I have absolutely no complaints with the performance. I’m already half way to fist service.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I read somewhere that frequent color changes should be performed during the manufacturer's recommended break in period. We'll done!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a roof and windshield on the way. As for flares, I have a couple different plastic sheets to attempt to make my own. I’m thinking HDPE should work. I couldn’t find what other companies are making theirs out of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts