Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
352 Posts
Greetings from a fellow NC’er. I’m in the Gastonia- Kings Mountain area. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,234 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm also a newbie here. Took my bike out for the first time last weekend for a three day ride and was blown away by it. All my friends (who happen to all own another single brand of UTVs) took note real quick because it's ability to conquer things with ease while also not replacing a single part the whole weekend. Quick Tip: Bring extra fuel, big girl is thirsty.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,234 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm also a newbie here. All my friends (who happen to all own another single brand of UTVs) took note real quick because it's ability to conquer things with ease while also not replacing a single part the whole weekend. Quick Tip: Bring extra fuel, big girl is thirsty.
The KRX is AWESOME! The gas gauge, not so awesome. The fuel gauge in these machines are garbage. You can ride hard for 100 miles before thinking about fuel. I believe I average around 13-15 mpg. That gives me 130-150 mile range a a tank of fuel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts