Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 krx1000
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good by can am I am moving to Kawasaki. A lot of great info here that helped me make my decision , thanks to all . I should be picking the krx up the end of this coming week , and so starts the accessory build .

·
Registered
184 Posts
Would be interested in finding out any Canadian model differences compared to USA models. On Quad/ATV's, Canada used to mandate different reflectors.

Welcome to the clan.

·
Registered
2020 krx1000
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After 4 can am’s I have watched the Quality of they’re plastic go downhill. The foot wells on my ATVs would crack and split within the first ride , the plastic over fenders on my X.3 RC split . Within one year I have put three sets of over fenders on my X.3. I understand an impact things break but just brushing against something they should not . On my 2012 Atv the foot wells took lots of abuse in the rocks & would only get scuffed up , the quality went downhill after that machine. There are a lot of single sheer joints on the X.3 and the KRX has double sheer . After 9 big ticket items at my local dealer I Still do not get any discounts , time to switch To where hopefully loyal & long time customers are appreciated . I have owned a couple of kawi Atv‘s in the past with great success , time to go back now they have such a well built sport sxs. I will miss the turbo but we ride technical trail & rock crawling .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts