Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, thank you for having me. looking to grab a krx in the next couple weeks. up until recently i've ran ktm 450's in the desert or my rubicon. looking forward to being back on a green machine and seeing where the mods take me. i don't have any cool photos of my previous gear so i'll share this neat krx that gave me some direction. if you're close by let me know. there's a handful of sxs's in my trade that do runs to pioneer, logandale, and other places in utah

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
178 Posts
Sounds awesome!

I'm in your area.

You are welcome to join us this Saturday out at Logandale.

I have a passenger seat available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds awesome!

I'm in your area.

You are welcome to join us this Saturday out at Logandale.

I have a passenger seat available.

i may have met you out there! i was riding along with a friend in his arctic cat. i was hoping to see more of your rig but since i was a guest i fell in with their plans. still planning on picking one up - after seeing what my friends wildcat 1000 was capable of with 32" tires. i can only imagine a dialed in krx with 35's would be capable of even more. of course my driving would probably be the limiting factor, not the machine. all in all, excellent day out there! looking forward to the next one. i'm expecting a call from rockymountain atv after christmas to head up there and snag one. i was signing for one at ridenow on friday and had to walk away. i was getting screwed to the tune of 7k over the sticker...

anyway if that was you - you've got a sweet rig!

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
178 Posts
Yup, that was me. Good to meet you.

You guys headed down to that wash, wasn't sure where you are going. I went back into the rocks and hit the dunes.

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
178 Posts
If you are in need of a roof. I have a KRX black roof with the skylight.

I will let it go cheap.

Reactions: Paul65
1 - 7 of 7 Posts