Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at a dealer (Go AZ) the other day in Scottsdale and found a group of people around a KRX in blue taking pics.. What looks to be a side cage bag. Snapped a pic and asked who makes the bag. One of the guys said SANDWOLF and that this bag is a pre production bag. Said that they are hopping to having the bag out in 2021.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I was at a dealer (Go AZ) the other day in Scottsdale and found a group of people around a KRX in blue taking pics.. What looks to be a side cage bag. Snapped a pic and asked who makes the bag. One of the guys said SANDWOLF and that this bag is a pre production bag. Said that they are hopping to having the bag out in 2021.
So I was able to find this Sandwolf bag in three different shops in Phoenix area. It does not look the same as the pics. above. The zipper and the logo has changed. So the guys at Go Az had it, Kelly Kawasaki, and Moto city. All have this bag for sale. So if you are in the Phx area is its out in the dealers here. Don't know about other areas??

·
Registered
85 Posts
So I was able to find this Sandwolf bag in three different shops in Phoenix area. It does not look the same as the pics. above. The zipper and the logo has changed. So the guys at Go Az had it, Kelly Kawasaki, and Moto city. All have this bag for sale. So if you are in the Phx area is its out in the dealers here. Don't know about other areas??

Did you see the cost compared to the PRP?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So if I remember right it's about $95
one bag can go either side of the Krx. Zippers are on both sides of the bag.
So just a heads up found this Sandwolf bag on Amazon. If you don't live in the Phoenix area and don't have a dealer with them.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
1,054 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.