Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
23 KRX 1000 ES
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I spent this week accessorizing the new machine. Can't wait to try it out!

Kawi lighted mirror
Kawi click 6 harnesses
Kawi dash net
SATV windshield
Badass belt
Dynojet PV3
MBRP muffler
Seizmik mirrors
KFI 5000 lb winch
Spike fender flares
Trail Armor fender liners
Trail Armor trailing arm guards
Trail Armor orange skid plates
Method Racing bead grip wheels
32" Roxxzilla Stickys

· Registered
23 KRX 1000 ES
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tech backed out of the shop before he noticed the rear mud scrapers didn't clear the Method wheels. Skinned up both rear wheels. I took the scrapers off and ground them down so they would clear. I like the bead grip technology and how light they are. The center caps suck, so I'm going to leave them off. With 32" Zillas, it's only 5lbs more than a stock beadlock and Carnivore.

· Registered
867 Posts
I spent this week accessorizing the new machine. Can't wait to try it out!
View attachment 12700
View attachment 12699
View attachment 12701

Kawi lighted mirror
Kawi click 6 harnesses
SATV windshield
Badass belt
Dynojet PV3
MBRP muffler (on the way)
Seizmik mirrors
KFI 5000 lb winch
Spike fender flares
Trail Armor fender liners
Trail Armor trailing arm guards
Trail Armor orange skid plates
Method Racing bead grip wheels
32" Roxxzilla Stickys
Can you post a rear picture? I want to see how the rear flap comes off the end of the fender. I told Andy to consider extending his....I made rubber extensions.

· Registered
2022 Kawasaki KRX
21 Posts
Tech backed out of the shop before he noticed the rear mud scrapers didn't clear the Method wheels. Skinned up both rear wheels. I took the scrapers off and ground them down so they would clear. I like the bead grip technology and how light they are. The center caps suck, so I'm going to leave them off. With 32" Zillas, it's only 5lbs more than a stock beadlock and Carnivore.
View attachment 12703
Your best bet is to remove those scrapers. The only thing they are good for is gouging your rims. I believe I heard someone actually had them tear right through and caused a flat tire.

· Registered
23 KRX 1000 ES
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your best bet is to remove those scrapers. The only thing they are good for is gouging your rims. I believe I heard someone actually had them tear right through and caused a flat tire.
I hear you. Most places don't need them and I may take them off. But we have some nasty red clay mud around these parts. I will monitor closely.

· Registered
23 KRX 1000 ES
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't believe no one commented on my tires yet. I have 30 psi in those puppies! I did it to seat the beads and stretch them out nice and round.

I took off work Saturday to ride and break it in; I'll drop the pressure down. What pressure are you guys running with 32" Zillas? I'm thinking 6lb front, 8lb rear to test out these Crystal Method bead grip wheels haha.

· Registered
177 Posts
I can't believe no one commented on my tires yet. I have 30 psi in those puppies! I did it to seat the beads and stretch them out nice and round.

I took off work Saturday to ride and break it in; I'll drop the pressure down. What pressure are you guys running with 32" Zillas? I'm thinking 6lb front, 8lb rear to test out these Crystal Method bead grip wheels haha.
I think my 32’s are about 8#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
23 KRX 1000 ES
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
standard offset to match OEM rim size is 5+2
I'm running 5+2. Stock is actually more like 6.5+1.5 since the wheel is 8" wide. 5+2 is a bit more track width which works well with a 32" tire. Scrub radius is still great. I would run 4+3 or 4+4 with 35s, which is what most go to on the KRX.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts