Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried to install these in a 2021? I just received mine today, there is no slot on the console for the hook/loop and no screw for the small tab. additionally the clips won't go over the edge of the console. The lip is 3/8" and the clip is 3/16. I have a msg in to PRP, just waiting on a reply.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have them and.they are fantastic! Hook and loop goes around and behind the center lower dash and connects to one another. Push pin goes through the tab with the hole in it and those clips squeeze between the plastic of the center console. Take out the push pins first in the side of the center comsole, get those plastic tabs squeezed between the plastic, put the push pins back in then hook and loop the two sides together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has anyone tried to install these in a 2021? I just received mine today, there is no slot on the console for the hook/loop and no screw for the small tab. additionally the clips won't go over the edge of the console. The lip is 3/8" and the clip is 3/16. I have a msg in to PRP, just waiting on a reply.
I have them and.they are fantastic! Hook and loop goes around and behind the center lower dash and connects to one another. Push pin goes through the tab with the hole in it and those clips squeeze between the plastic of the center console. Take out the push pins first in the side of the center comsole, get those plastic tabs squeezed between the plastic, put the push pins back in then hook and loop the two sides together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts