Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 13 months, I can still manage to find things that I "must" have. A trip through time.

Brand new, and already photo bombed by neighbor...

Next, roof and bumpers.

Next, windshield and winch

Skid plates, check

Then tailgate, side mirrors and storage

Fender flares, trailing arm guards and everyone's favorite, wheels and tires

And the latest addition, a spare tire

What's next?
I have no idea yet, but I know there is something. :)

·
Registered
2021 Kawasaki KRX, 2004 Kawasaki Mule "Crawler Edition"
9 Posts
Looks great! What mud flaps are those? I like the coverage.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
454 Posts
After 13 months, I can still manage to find things that I "must" have. A trip through time.

View attachment 1638

Next, roof and bumpers.
View attachment 1639

View attachment 1640

Skid plates, check
View attachment 1642

View attachment 1641

View attachment 1643

View attachment 1644

What's next?
I’d say a sounds system and an LED bar. Also, do you have your old wheels and tires? A bunch of us are looking for spares. Would you sell?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’d say a sounds system and an LED bar. Also, do you have your old wheels and tires? A bunch of us are looking for spares. Would you sell?
I have the 12" light bar on and it seems to be more than adequate to me. I also have less than zero interest in a sound system in it. I'm think maybe springs, or maybe a pair of PRP suspension seats will be the next big $$$ purchase.
I do still have my OEM tires and wheels with about 200 miles on them. They are resting comfortably in my basement, and I still have not decided if I want to part with them or not. I suppose if someone made me an offer that I couldn't refuse I would sell them. Don't know what I would fill that space with where they are stacked. Hmmm, maybe my OEM seats since that would easily pay for the PRP's... LOL

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
454 Posts
I have the 12" light bar on and it seems to be more than adequate to me. I also have less than zero interest in a sound system in it. I'm think maybe springs, or maybe a pair of PRP suspension seats will be the next big $$$ purchase.
I do still have my OEM tires and wheels with about 200 miles on them. They are resting comfortably in my basement, and I still have not decided if I want to part with them or not. I suppose if someone made me an offer that I couldn't refuse I would sell them. Don't know what I would fill that space with where they are stacked. Hmmm, maybe my OEM seats since that would easily pay for the PRP's... LOL
It would definitely. I bet you could make more on each wheel and tire than as a set. I’m interested. Let me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts

View attachment 1638

Next, roof and bumpers.
View attachment 1639

View attachment 1640

Skid plates, check
View attachment 1642

View attachment 1641

View attachment 1643

View attachment 1644

What's next?
Where is the storage box from? Looks like it would fit with the Tailgate box I have on mine. I need more room!!!

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where is the storage box from? Looks like it would fit with the Tailgate box I have on mine. I need more room!!!
That was a Cabelas special. Saw them on sale for $15, so I bought a couple. I think regular price was $25ish. A little black spray paint and it was good to go.

Here it is.
Plano Medium Storage Trunk | Cabela's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts