Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No clue how but over the past weekend I have bent my passenger lower A Arm. If anyone has one theyd part with it’d be great. White in color!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Google part diagram, order correct part on eBay or from Kawi or the dealer. Or even better, call your dealer. I found about 4 in 5 minutes of searching...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lots on ebay. I didn't even have to google it ! HA!
Feel free to post the link. Only one I found in the color I needed was already bent. I was hoping to not spend a fortune on one but couldn’t find what I needed to I had to go through a dealer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Google part diagram, order correct part on eBay or from Kawi or the dealer. Or even better, call your dealer. I found about 4 in 5 minutes of searching...
Yeah I was aware I can do that but I was hoping someone had a take off they would sell at a discounted price just to get it out of their way. I try to help individuals out instead of going strait to the dealer for these kinds of parts. Glad you’re thinking of yourself tho, I try to be considerate and ask others. They get money and I get what I want instead of a dealer getting my money.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
477 Posts
We try to be a helpful forum. Sometimes that means providing a direct link. If you did not get the info PLEASE post back and I’ll help. If I don’t respond in 24 hours ask again.

Reactions: Chilled Rider
1 - 14 of 14 Posts