Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I am looking for someone that has upgraded to high clearance radius arms and has the stock one sitting around in RED. The machine I bought has a half @$$ed spray painted red arm that was originally lime green and it is bugging the hell out of me. Not almost 300 bux worth for a new one from Mother Kawi, but enough to look around for one.

Let me know if ya got one.

Thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I just had the KRX on jack stands and had the unit in 4wd and running and seen the rear driver side tire looking bent. well it is NOT bent as the rotor appears to be moving like it is bent. Anyway, this leads me to look deeper into the things and BOOM, seen the upper radius arm is bent as well as the lower is the nasty half @$$ed painted green one. So, now looking to see if ANYONE has done the high clearance arms and has a stock set for sale? Color is not a big deal as I plan to shoot them with white bedliner anyway. I am hoping to avoid spending 650 on the super ATV billet high clearance if I can since I still am not sure what is causing the rotor to look bent.
Oh the joys of buying a used machine. Guess there is a reason I got it 10K cheaper than MSRP. LOL

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,445 Posts
You always run a risk when buying used. Never know for sure how it has been used/abused. Some turn out to be great deals, some not so much.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You always run a risk when buying used. Never know for sure how it has been used/abused. Some turn out to be great deals, some not so much.
This is a fact not lost on this guy. I KNEW it had some issues and priced accordingly. The body panels to fix everything was just a few hundred bux so not a big deal. Just glad I know how to turn a wrench, couldn't imagine the anger someone would feel if they didn't know how to fix this by themselves and didn't know it was damaged. OY!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.