Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
It does. I have a 2019 Tab A. You can turn it on in the settings menu under the location line. Turn on location. If you open google Maps you can activate it there as well by touching the black target icon just above the GO symbol in the lower right corner. The target icon will change from black to blue.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just rode rock house trail at Hatfield McCoy in WV and apple iPad (with data plan / gps) and using onX off-road app and worked great! Had the iPad and App is $30/year. Only downside is had no outlaw trails.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just rode rock house trail at Hatfield McCoy in WV and apple iPad (with data plan / gps) and using onX off-road app and worked great! Had the iPad and App is $30/year. Only downside is had no outlaw trails.
Heading there next week for 7 days. LTM has some of those mapped.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't own a KRX, yet. But plan on it very soon. Had the wolverine X2 on rockhouse, devil anse, buffalo mt, and some no name trails down there on the KY side soith of Matewan. Every machine was much larger and wider than our x2. How well did the KRX get around at 68" wide? I would think just fine, seeing how wide most of the trails are. I just hear on other forums about how the krx is too wide for most trails. But, I don't believe that.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I don't own a KRX, yet. But plan on it very soon. Had the wolverine X2 on rockhouse, devil anse, buffalo mt, and some no name trails down there on the KY side soith of Matewan. Every machine was much larger and wider than our x2. How well did the KRX get around at 68" wide? I would think just fine, seeing how wide most of the trails are. I just hear on other forums about how the krx is too wide for most trails. But, I don't believe that.
I had only one trail that I tried that was marked "quad or single track only" that attempted and had to turn around on about a mile in, all other tails were plenty wide enough for the KRX.
Oddly enough, I'm two weeks out from returning to WV, and close to the area in your reply. Staying in Man the whole week and feeding it out from there.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Switching from a Havoc x (***) to the KRX, was the first best move I ever did. I am selling my Magellan, keeping my HT Garmin and started using my Garmin Over lander ( great machine ). The KRX might be slightly wider, but still fits my original aluminum trailer. I did add a Rugged Radio and com system to the car. A little reprogramming (using RT system's) due to being an Extra Ham Operator sure helped. Make sure you are legal the radio, RR has some proprietary channels you can use. Consider using the dealer in N AZ, Payson, Rim Country Power Sports, Ask for Sean or Gary.

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts