Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
474 Posts
I sit out in the garage with an adult beverage and enjoy the company AND THE SILENCE with the machine. I bet I’m not alone. What a great hobby we enjoy.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
474 Posts
Oh I forgot to say I remember Mr. T.
From the A-Team!

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
474 Posts
Your ride is sweet, love it. And I’m not even in your garage, LOL. Nice job on the mods. I’m digging the windshield with the vents. I added the Seizmik vents to my X2 factory windshield that was a fun project.

·
Premium Member
2000 white KRX
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your ride is sweet, love it. And I’m not even in your garage, LOL. Nice job on the mods. I’m digging the windshield with the vents. I added the Seizmik vents to my X2 factory windshield that was a fun project.
Appreciate
Yea I like the windshield also added tint to it as well as back windshield
To me gives it a much sleeker look. Not so good at night LOL. But most used during day anyway.
Inside cockpit I have added a lot of billet and such, and continue to work on.

my next project is taking back windshield out and adding a custom netting. Then clutch and supercharger is coming!

·
Registered
389 Posts
[QUOTE="Mike Davis1107, post: 16065, member: 405
my next project is taking back windshield out and adding a custom netting. Then clutchad supercharger is coming![/QUOTE]

I got the kawi soft rear window that rolls up and down..I like it even though I think it's overprices.

·
Premium Member
2000 white KRX
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[QUOTE="Mike Davis1107, post: 16065, member: 405
my next project is taking back windshield out and adding a custom netting. Then clutchad supercharger is coming!
I got the kawi soft rear window that rolls up and down..I like it even though I think it's overprices.
[/QUOTE]
Send me pix or links of what you have.

·
Premium Member
2000 white KRX
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mike how do you like that grill you have? Is it easy to remove and replace? And is it a tight rattle free fit?
Love it, custom made
I told them colors and all. Quick shipping etc.
tight fit yes, no rattle
East to remove if didn’t have top headlight guard bumper, since I have i can’t remove unless removing top brush guard.

here is were i got it.

Kawasaki KRX Front Mesh Grill

·
Premium Member
2000 white KRX
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Paul where in NC are you located?

·
Premium Member
2000 white KRX
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fun days!
Looks beast bro, without full windshield I bet you had same color and effect!
My wife loves the blue, I bought her a rzr 2020, but she wants the blue krx now..lol go figure.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts