Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out with buds last weekend to do some riding in the Mormon Lake area. The area had gotten a lot of rain the few weeks before. And rained every day we were there. Made for very muddy conditions. Loved how my KRX glass windshield, roof and rear poly window worked. Stayed pretty dry. Temps between 48-75*, perfect. We saw some elk run past us.

Attachments

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Our camping spot.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
1,458 Posts
Someone needs to get on the phone with AJ's and get some fender flares coming... :LOL: I don't envy that cleanup.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
1,253 Posts
That area is 30 mins from me, and with all the rain we’ve had here lately, I’m avoiding it like the plague!! 😂 Been waiting for things to dry out a bit before getting out there. This fall is shaping up to be some real good riding this year.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have been down Lake Mary Road a few times and driven past. I am in Payson and would really like to check it out in detail some day!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Takes a lot of beer to deal with that cleanup, luckily I’ve seen plenty of elk, so I’d have to be a hard pass, but fun to watch other people do it 🍿

·
Registered
249 Posts
That's every weekend here in Pa.....You guys see my buggy and I try to stay clean. What's a lot of fun is when colder having the side windows mostly up and just blasting thru in a tee shirt. Turn on the wiper and defroster cuz it's going to fog up....

Everyone around you wearing rain gear😆😛

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I avoid mud whenever possible. 3 hrs of cleaning for every hour of mudding. Not for me....
In our group we mostly ride during the winter, here in the Southwest. We rarely see rain and the trails are always very dusty. We always get excited when there has been a little rain before a desert ride, no dust! On this ride I joked with my buddies, be careful what you wish for. I normally will drive around the mud holes.

Reactions: Chilled Rider
1 - 12 of 12 Posts