Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
856 Posts
Well, I was going to come out and ride with you guys the last week of April, but waited too long and now no cabins available anywhere in Moab for that week. I had forgotten about this thread until this weekend, so shame on me.

·
Registered
2020 KRX
218 Posts
Too bad Bob. Ya know, you could always just book a hotel room and take the small trailer...

We are booked for that last week Wed-Sat. Just heard that out friends from Idaho and coming down also. Should be a great time.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
856 Posts
Too bad Bob. Ya know, you could always just book a hotel room and take the small trailer...

We are booked for that last week Wed-Sat. Just heard that out friends from Idaho and coming down also. Should be a great time.
Not gonna happen. A "cheap" room is going to run a minimum $150/night, and sleeping in a tent just doesn't appeal to me anymore. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Well, I was going to come out and ride with you guys the last week of April, but waited too long and now no cabins available anywhere in Moab for that week. I had forgotten about this thread until this weekend, so shame on me.
Thats a bummer! Maybe another time.

·
Registered
2020 KRX
218 Posts
That should be a great time to go. Moderate temps and not too busy. You will love Moab.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
856 Posts
Wish I was going out there with you guys. You're going to have an epic time. Take lots of pictures and videos.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts