Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Registered
2021 KRX 1000 blue tons of options
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, that's when it happens. Let your guard down for a second and whamo. Cudos to the passenger's commitment to filming all the way down!
I wasn鈥檛 paying attention to him at all and had no idea he was filming. When we got out I asked my brother in law behind me if he got it on his camera and my buddy said he filmed the whole way through. I was proud of him.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It happens. I think these feel so stable compared to most you don't really feel like it will flop and get a little braver then you should. I don't think the stock tires help any.
yeah, I think they bit pretty hard. I really do think if I鈥檇 jerked the wheel hard right I鈥檇 have saved it.

Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
Yeah not my wife 馃槅 These machines are definitely heavy. I'm surprised one rig was able to put you back on all 4

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad you are safe
I鈥檝e put two side by sides over and a four wheeler twice. All four times were slow speed tips. Meanwhile I have buddies that fly up crazy off camber super steep hills with barely two wheel touching the ground at any given time that have yet to have mishaps. 馃し馃徏鈥嶁檪锔

Registered
I high sided my race atv once, hit a bump while downshifting let the clutch out and went flying into a ditch. Got right up not one scratch. I have slowed down a little now lol

Registered
2021 Blue KRX 1000
This is why I don't ride dirt bikes anymore. I'm not young and bones break easily these days. Figured I would buy a dirt bike like the good old days and ride around while my kids rode the quads. Now I'm in a cage and behave myself. This was 9 years ago

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is why I don't ride dirt bikes anymore. I'm not young and bones break easily these days. Figured I would buy a dirt bike like the good old days and ride around while my kids rode the quads. Now I'm in a cage and behave myself. This was 9 years ago
View attachment 2915
9EDA6A68-DBE0-4FEC-A077-EC199E36EE4B.jpeg
0185FDAB-6BBE-4658-BFCC-A0F1B2182AC7.jpeg

These are from an ATV wreck in 2012. I rarely ride the ATV these days.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was 30 when that happened. No kids at the time. Now I have 3 daughters.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts