Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Merry Christmas ! Supposed to be around 76 today here in Arkansas. Beautiful day!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
729 Posts
70 degrees in North Carolina today! Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Merry Christmas to KRXers across the land! A super nice day here, especially after the last few. Thinking it hit mid 30s and sunny. Spent the morning doing a "snowcross" event with the Honda snow blower and the rest of the day plowing all my neighbors roads as a Christmas present. Just took the salt, garlic, rosemary crusted prime rib out of the oven and will most likely fall asleep immediately after dinner. 😴

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Merry Christmas to KRXers across the land! A super nice day here, especially after the last few. Thinking it hit mid 30s and sunny. Spent the morning doing a "snowcross" event with the Honda snow blower and the rest of the day plowing all my neighbors roads as a Christmas present. Just took the salt, garlic, rosemary crusted prime rib out of the oven and will most likely fall asleep immediately after dinner. 😴

View attachment 6835
Prime rib here too!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Christmas Eve was a nice day here in North west Pa but Christmas was rainy all day. We did get a very short ride in on Friday in my brothers new Honda Tallon limo. We wanted to get a decent ride in while we were there and, I wanted to pull the K-Rex from Nebraska but, knowing how busy we were going to be with family it didn’t happen. We are discussing a trip to Hatfield McCoy this year.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts