Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,633 Posts
My issue with the Liberties is that they are only rated for 615 lbs per tire. 2,460 lbs and they are at their max. Bet not many KRX's weigh in at less than that, especially after you put 2 riders in it.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,967 Posts
My issue with the Liberties is that they are only rated for 615 lbs per tire. 2,460 lbs and they are at their max. Bet not many KRX's weigh in at less than that, especially after you put 2 riders in it.
I can see the issue with that, can am installs them on their 4 doors from the factory which weighs a little more than the KRX. I haven’t had any issues with mine and I’m sure my fat ass doesn’t help with weight lmao hell I’m sure I’m exceeding the capacity

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,967 Posts
Can anyone who has these mounted tell me the mounted height? I have a chance to get 4 with VERY low miles for $100.
32.4. I have them and they suit my desert riding well. You can’t beat that deal, I paid around 140 per tire and that was a great deal. Dealer had them on clearance. MSRP I believe is $200-220

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,633 Posts
I can see the issue with that, can am installs them on their 4 doors from the factory which weighs a little more than the KRX. I haven’t had any issues with mine and I’m sure my fat ass doesn’t help with weight lmao hell I’m sure I’m exceeding the capacity
Yeah, as long as the car doesn't exceed the tire rating when they roll it on the showroom floor they are okay to use them. I know my KRX runs on the heavy side and the tires take serious abuse on the rocks so weight ratings are something I'm interested in. I've read the Liberty is supposed to be a fairly decent tire on the rocks.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,633 Posts
32.4. I have them and they suit my desert riding well. You can’t beat that deal, I paid around 140 per tire and that was a great deal. Dealer had them on clearance. MSRP I believe is $200-220
LOL. Not even close. They are going for $300+ right now... :oops: $100 each is a screaming deal. I wouldn't have passed that up, although I don't know what I would have done with them. LOL

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,633 Posts
Crazy how things change in a couple months. Heck even what we paid for our machines. Makes me realize not to wait. Just buy cause current market is the best price.
That's what I tell my wife everytime I bring home a new gun, or another case of ammo shows up at the door... LOL

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
1,071 Posts
That weight rating is at a certain PSI, of course. It's often a low tire pressure and if you go up on pressure the load rating goes up. Many discussions about this, I won't rehash them. Of course if you are not happy with the stated load rating, don't run the tire.

Interesting, no load rating on their website.

Looking at the tread pattern, that definitely is not a mud or snow tire, all hard pack by the looks. Since they claim a long tread life its probably not a super soft compound. For the price, should suit the OP's needs well.

I have a chance to get 4 with VERY low miles for $100.
$100 for four? or $100 each?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts