Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set (4) of Maxxis Carnivores for sale. They have 420 miles on them. The fronts look new, the rears show a little wear. I don't have any pics of them now but can get them next week if anybody is interested $400. I'm located in the Cincinnati area

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
169 Posts
I have a set (4) of Maxxis Carnivores for sale. They have 420 miles on them. The fronts look new, the rears show a little wear. I don't have any pics of them now but can get them next week if anybody is interested $400. I'm located in the Cincinnati area
I would be interested but I don't need 4. But I am assuming u dont wanna split the set up?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be interested but I don't need 4. But I am assuming u dont wanna split the set up?
Not really, I’d like to sell all 4 together. I assume you’re just interested in one for a spare? I should specify that they are 31x10-15’s

·
Registered
2021 KRX SE
169 Posts
Not really, I’d like to sell all 4 together. I assume you’re just interested in one for a spare? I should specify that they are 31x10-15’s
I completely understand. I have my stock set but 2 have busted sidewalls, I was just gonna buy 2 to replace those busted 2 so I would have a full set of stock wheels an tires.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I completely understand. I have my stock set but 2 have busted sidewalls, I was just gonna buy 2 to replace those busted 2 so I would have a full set of stock wheels an tires.
I could probably be persuaded to sell 2, are you able to pick up?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are the pics. The two on the right are the rears and show some wear on the center lugs.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts