Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to wrap some of my black plastic in green.
Has anyone found a matching green vinyl source?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I too have looked around, searched this forum and searched FB but I haven't found any wrap that supposed to be an exact match for paint code 777. Vivid i think has one that is close. I'm planning on buying two new door skins and having them painted to match the rest of the vehicle.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I too have looked around, searched this forum and searched FB but I haven't found any wrap that supposed to be an exact match for paint code 777. Vivid i think has one that is close. I'm planning on buying two new door skins and having them painted to match the rest of the vehicle.
I've spent a bit of time in the interwebz rabbit hole looking for Kawasaki Green wrap for my doors. "Close" is the best I could get. My research indicated that there are even several shade variations of kawi green plastic from Kawasaki according to the steet bike community looking for wrap products. Also, what looks good in the shop under led lighting might not match so well under natural light. If I wrap the doors it will be a blue wrap with the hood the same and blue accents off of the door on to the body.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts