Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is got tired of waiting on affordable exhaust so i made one with a magnaflo #11226. Its not horribly loud but does have a nice bark when you call on it. Now need a tune waiting to here from alba racing for confirmation that i will keep the low power setting.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I notice that muffler is 2.5" in and out. What is the ID of the header pipe where they bolt together? I'm thinking about doing the same only using this and make a little down turn tip for it similar to the MBRP. hooker 21653 | JEGS

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I notice that muffler is 2.5" in and out. What is the ID of the header pipe where they bolt together? I'm thinking about doing the same only using this and make a little down turn tip for it similar to the MBRP. hooker 21653 | JEGS
If i remember correctly it was right at 2.5" but could be wrong its been a while since I had it apart.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here it is got tired of waiting on affordable exhaust so i made one with a magnaflo #11226. Its not horribly loud but does have a nice bark when you call on it. Now need a tune waiting to here from alba racing for confirmation that i will keep the low power setting.
Nice, good fab work. Do you have any audio of a drive-by or take off? I like it, I was thinking about using an old flowmaster.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
1,114 Posts
I’ve seen this video a looooooong time ago. Some drive bys would be great. Can you post?

·
Premium Member
2000 white KRX
590 Posts
Short sound clip at idle with spark arrestor installed. Probably no for very little performance benefit, but it shaved off 17 lbs.

Good vid

Weight savings alone like you said was a benefit
And that ugly stock muffler, looks like a trash can. Lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts