Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend found these today just walking through Walmart. They had four and he bought all four. What they appear to be are rubber inserts for electric candle warmers. You drop these into the warmer and when the wax melts it's in the rubber holder. You take out the rubber holder, dump the wax, and can easily change to a new wax. I don't know for sure, but that's my take.

We tested them in a wheel and they fit perfect. He told me it clears the axle nut, I don't have personal knowledge of this. The low profile and the fact that it's flexible rubber should make them last longer than others. Not sure about UV rays but my machine is parked indoors.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The old way:

Reactions: samo

·
Registered
27 Posts
Can you install the rubber caps with the tires mounted on the machine or does the tires need to be off to install them ?

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wheels must be off. The caps press in from the back. The upside is they won’t come off with the wheels on.

·
Registered
2021 KRX Blue
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got them on the machine. The axle nuts do contact the silicone rubber caps but they work. The rears are the worst. It’s not noticeable from a few feet away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts