Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am having a cage built for my KRX, of course non of the oem things will fit on the new cage.
I have a Premium roof, Kawasaki glass windshield (used one ride) a Super ATV flip up windshield. (one very fine scratch that is almost invisible) a rear tail gate cargo box, two PRP roof storage bags, (brand new never installed) two PRP rear pillar bags,and a Kawasaki flip-up spare tire carrier.
Up for offers, in the Phoenix area.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
83 Posts
To far to drive.
I would have been interested in the tail gate storage box and roof storage at 50% of retail. I am in Gold Canyon in the East Valley.

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
83 Posts
Are the roof Storage bags PRP TRUSS BAGs

If you would meet me half way, I would give you 200 for the tail gate and roof bags!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are the roof Storage bags PRP TRUSS BAGs

If you would meet me half way, I would give you 200 for the tail gate and roof bags!
The PRP truss bags are the ones that go just above the engine and belt intakes and hang from the cage, the roof storage bags are made by PRP also, the PRP over head storage bags new are $222.00 mine are new. the truss bags are $218 for two of them, mine are like new 5 months old and the Kawasaki rear storage tailgate is $350

·
Registered
2021 KRX 1000 Blue
83 Posts
You free Monday during the day or evening. I plan on leaving for Washington on Tuesday morning early. I sent you a PM. Chris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts