Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife bought a brand new KRX She has only driven it through the neighborhood twice. Maybe 1 mile. She went to drive it tonight. When she shifted it into gear it cut off and lost all electricle power. It's as if it blew a main fuse or something. Is there some sort of common issue I should be looking for? The service dept has a 4 week wait where we bought it so we may need to fix it ourself.

·
Registered
185 Posts
??????????????

I'd yell LOUD at the dealer.........they may put you first in line at the service desk.

check battery terminals?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, they seem to be tight. I'm thinking it might be a main fuse or something. They were closed when it happened. I'm hoping if I take it in there tommorow they will let me jump ahead since I just bought it from them 2 days ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So my wife bought a brand new KRX She has only driven it through the neighborhood twice. Maybe 1 mile. She went to drive it tonight. When she shifted it into gear it cut off and lost all electricle power. It's as if it blew a main fuse or something. Is there some sort of common issue I should be looking for? The service dept has a 4 week wait where we bought it so we may need to fix it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts