Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

Looking for a new ES

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Raymond Noodle 
#1 ·
Any dealers have an ES in stock in WV, PA, OH, VA?
My insurance company has totaled my 2020 KRX so I'm looking to but a new ES ASAP

#3 ·
I ran out of talent.. lol :)
we were riding at Hatfield McCoy last weekend and I had to back up to make a turn and got too close the edge and over we went down about a 20' embankment, luckily we were wearing helmets and harnesses and other than a few bruises and a possible torn rotator cuff we are ok, and the KRX held up amazingly well, bent the cage a little bit and the passenger side nerf bar took a big hit but the upright behind the passenger door was slightly bent (part of the frame) and the insurance company totaled it.

#4 ·
I ran out of talent.. lol :)
we were riding at Hatfield McCoy last weekend and I had to back up to make a turn and got too close the edge and over we went down about a 20' embankment, luckily we were wearing helmets and harnesses and other than a few bruises and a possible torn rotator cuff we are ok, and the KRX held up amazingly well, bent the cage a little bit and the passenger side nerf bar took a big hit but the upright behind the passenger door was slightly bent (part of the frame) and the insurance company totaled it.
Glad you all weren‘t injured too bad. I’m guessing the Harnesses were worth every penny? What trail system were you on?

#11 ·
Recker Motorsports called me 3 days ago and said the eS they ordered for me finally came in. I told them I didn’t need it as we now had purchased our 2nd eS elsewhere after they said they wouldn’t be getting it in anymore. Mt Pleasant MI area. Said that as of July 1st Kawi had raised the MSRP to 24,399 to 25,199 so I’m sure that’s what they are wanting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.