Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of some nice light bar brackets besides the style that EMP offers? those brackets stick way too far up for my taste. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Does anyone know of some nice light bar brackets besides the style that EMP offers? those brackets stick way too far up for my taste. thanks in advance!
I agree.. purchased the EMP light bar brackets and then drilled new holes to position the light down lower.

·
Registered
2020 Green KRX
454 Posts
I have the EMP brackets the quality is superior to any I’ve seen in the market so far. Really easy to install too. The only ones that are lower are the factory light bar ones from kawi. I have a curved 42” light bar on the brackets and it works and looks great. Here’s an old picture of when I first set it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
I was in the same boat, didn't like how high the EMP seemed to mount the bar. But they're the only units out there (that I've seen) that will provide clearance for the factory roof lines as well as a full glass windshield. I have both. So I got the EMP's off of ebay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts