Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

· Registered
2020 KRX
1,385 Posts
Yea that’s what I’m gonna do, I really didn’t want to buy the tool. But I did manage to find a great deal on Amazon for $40. Includes tool and various sizes of rivnuts. This is one of those tools I’ll probably use once!
That’s the one I got. Works great. Just pick up a kit of different size stainless rivnuts and you’re good to go. You’ll be surprised where you’ll be using them.

· Registered
10 Posts
I am looking to go with Extreme LED lights for my KRX, for the roof light bar I wanted to do the Slim Amber/White bar but they don't have a 40", it would be either the 44" straight or 38" straight or curved. What do you all think regarding fitment? Thanks in advance

· Super Moderator
2020 Green KRX
2,080 Posts
I am looking to go with Extreme LED lights for my KRX, for the roof light bar I wanted to do the Slim Amber/White bar but they don't have a 40", it would be either the 44" straight or 38" straight or curved. What do you all think regarding fitment? Thanks in advance

If using EMP mounts they can bend a little. I run a 42 double row curved light bar. Couldn’t ask for more

41 - 60 of 61 Posts