2021 Kawasaki KRX 1000 #TeamGreen
135 Posts
Reactions: TexomaScott

· Registered
Las Vegas, NV
432 Posts
Ryan, nice build.

Subscriber of your nonsense. Lol

Hope one day to run into you guys at Sand Hollow.

· Registered
Las Vegas, NV
432 Posts

· Registered
2021 KRX SE
963 Posts
Oh yeah, a few times in the past but not this night. We've gone through it with our RZR and KRX. There's a part you gotta squeeze through and if you do it wrong you'll rip off your fender, and to add to it I have Mudbusters on my KRX and had them on the RZR. This night was not about going out and riding fast on the trails, rather going super slow so as not to run over the huge toads that come out at night. Tarantulas are on the trail at night but hide during the day. We caught a deer that night also.

Without a dual battery setup or at least an alternator kit I won't leave the KRX turned off whilst running the lights. Not when we're waaaay out in the sticks, at night, all alone, at night. I always have a battery jumper, but still. I have an upper LED bar, bumper led bar, rock lights, side projecting lights and rear projecting led's. Also chase light and whips. I have the Auxbeam 8 button controller so I pick and choose what to run, when. I keep an eye on my voltage as we ride. I really want the alternator AND dual battery setup.

The side lights are awesome and we would have missed the dear without them. Rear lights are awesome for when we encounter gates at night. I pull forward and then turn on the rear so wifey can shut the gate and be able to see, also be able to see if there is any threat around us.

Tarantulas? Screw that!! I complain about living in Indiana, but it does have a few perks, like no tarantulas!!

· Registered
2021 KRX SE
963 Posts

I hate spiders too but out in THEIR habitat, I give them respect and rather enjoy them. I'm gonna do Bobbie proud and add a bug zapper lamp to my KRX and single-handedly rid my city of bugs as they descend upon us with all our lights visible from orbit.
Heck I had never even seen a rattlesnake (that wasn't in a cage) till I started riding in Tennessee. Talk about intimidating, I mean one wrong move or get to close, it's over Ethel...

· Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·

I hate spiders too but out in THEIR habitat, I give them respect and rather enjoy them. I'm gonna do Bobbie proud and add a bug zapper lamp to my KRX and single-handedly rid my city of bugs as they descend upon us with all our lights visible from orbit. I'll give the wife the Harbor Freight tennis racket bug swatter so that she can do her part whilst getting in some exercise.
Now you're thinking right. LOL

121 - 132 of 144 Posts