Kawasaki KRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vendor
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Start a conversation or order online:

The X2 KWT Particle Separator has updated innovative cyclonic technology, increased air flow, higher efficiency at removing dirt and dust particles. It comes with a larger detachable dirt collection chamber with easy access to remove dirt.

X2 PARTICLE SEPARATOR FOR 2020 KAWASAKI KRX BY: KWT

The X2 KWT Particle Separator has updated innovative cyclonic technology, increased air flow, higher efficiency at removing dirt and dust particles. It comes with a larger detachable dirt collection chamber with easy access to remove dirt.

Features:

• No noise
  • Works without a fan
  • Removes up to 98% of the dirt before it reaches your filter
  • Up to 350 CFM air flow without added restrictions

·
Vendor
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The guys in our riding group are using these. They have the same filtration as an S&B without the noise from the fan.

·
Vendor
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Features:

• No noise
  • Works without a fan
  • Removes up to 98% of the dirt before it reaches your filter
  • Up to 350 CFM air flow without added restrictions

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
960 Posts
Are there any photos with one of these mounted on a KRX? Curious as to how and where they would mount.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
960 Posts
Bob, I pinged you on another thread regarding photos of one installed.
Yup, I saw that. Thanks. I think I will just stick with my R2C filter. I don't race, so taking time to knock out and blow out the R2C every now and then is no big deal.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Kawasaki KRX
960 Posts
I think for those who live and ride in an extremely dusty climate one of those would be good to have. On the slow riding, rocky trails here in Colorado dust just isn't that much of an issue.

·
Premium Member
2020 KRX
880 Posts
I’m hoping someone comes up with one that mounts up high just above the roof line, because with a back window, can’t use any of them that are down low.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts