Kawasaki KRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping that moving from AZ to CO for the summer would ease my battle against dust. Not so. I’m convinced, I need a particle separator. I’m not interested in prefilters or different air filters. I’d like to know from those that have run and put miles on the subject PSs and your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was hoping that moving from AZ to CO for the summer would ease my battle against dust. Not so. I’m convinced, I need a particle separator. I’m not interested in prefilters or different air filters. I’d like to know from those that have run and put miles on the subject PSs and your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
I’m in Yuma and love my S&B, it makes a huge difference in the level of dust that makes it into the filter box, I haven’t put a ton of miles on it yet but enough to know it works, it’s super quiet, the only time you can hear the fans is when you slow down from speed to a stop.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m in Yuma and love my S&B, it makes a huge difference in the level of dust that makes it into the filter box, I haven’t put a ton of miles on it yet but enough to know it works, it’s super quiet, the only time you can hear the fans is when you slow down from speed to a stop.
I’m running a full glass front and a Tusk spare rack. I wonder if it the S&B will fit.

·
Registered
Las Vegas, NV
61 Posts
I too got tired of the dust battle here in the southwest. I got the KWT before there was a S&B available for the KRX. Several of my buddies have been running the S&B on their RZR's with good results. Can go on several long dusty rides without worrying about the stock filter.

The KWT has been working great for me. It removes about 80% of the dust before reaching the stock filter.

The KWT works without a powered fan. Which means you have to dump the dust out of tray after a dusty ride. No big deal.

Here is a picture of the tray after a long dusty ride.
AAA.jpg

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
2020 krx1000
29 Posts
Just over 12,000 km on my S&B separator . This is the second sxs it has been on & still going strong. I have never had to clean or replace a filter yet . Highly recommend it!

·
Registered
2020 krx1000
29 Posts
The s&b as said was on 2 sxs , can am x3 rc which had just over 7000 km when sold & now on my Krx which has 4890 km . Everything from rainy , dusty , dry , and snowy conditions. All I am saying is it works as advertised and lasts. 1625164102273.jpeg 1625164231815.jpeg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts